a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Monday, April 25, 2011

BEDA: DAY 25

I HATE the Chicago Blackhawks! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHH

You don't know this, but I am a bit of a hockey enthusiast. I don't play, I just watch the NHL games. ( For my followers out of Canada and the States, NHL stands for National Hockey League.) I support the Vancouver Canucks.  And they are DEFINITELY the best Canadian team.  Sadly though, they have never won the Stanley Cup. ( The biggest and most important hockey trophy in the NHL.) But I am REALLY hoping that they will win this season.

In the playoff, two teams battle it out. 7 games, first one to win 4 is on to the next round. Vancouver is always against Chicago. And they've ALWAYS lost. Last year, Chicago won the the Stanley Cup!
 So this year, naturally, Vancouver is against Chicago. And Vancouver was doing GREAT! They had won 3 games in a row. But then Chicago won 3 games in a row. Vancouver got pulverised.

Tuesday is the last game! If Vancouver doesn't win, I'm going to be very disappointed.


Thank-you for listening to my ranting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment