a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BEDA DAY 13: Hunger Games Movie

 I am a mega Hunger Games fan, and if you are too, you probably know that The Hunger Games movie release date is March 23 2012.

They casted Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta, and Liam Hemsworth. I think they should have casted new actors for the roles, like they did with Harry Potter, and not adults. But I guess there's nothing to about it now.

The movie rating is PG-13, even though a lot of people wanted it to be R. I don't really know what to think about the rating. I mean, as long as they stay true to the book, and don't ruin it, I think it should be a great movie!

-Jasmine
( I know I haven't tracked how many emails I've received and how many books I've read for a while, but my computer DIED, and my list was saved on my computer. I ad  written version somewhere, but I can't find it. Once I find it, ( I'm sure it will pop up somewhere) I'll update you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment