a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BEDA DAY 18: Potter

I remember when I finished reading HP7. The emotions I felt about it being over, and all the deaths... Sometimes I wonder, what would  I be like if I hadn't read it? Maybe not too different, but different. I wouldn't be writing this blog, and I wouldn't be a nerdfighter, and just many other things.
I remember 2007 when Deathly Hallows came out. I wasn't reading Harry Potter then. I recall watching the news  and it showed people lining outside bookstores, waiting for the book. And I though if a book could be on the news, it was probably good. And boy was I right.

I just couldn't stop reading. Harry Potter is... I don't know. There's no word to describe it. All I can say is: THANK YOU JO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment