a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

you just lost the game

 You have all just LOST the game. What game am I talking about? Well, I shall explain:

  This is a game where everyone plays since the day that they were born. No one knows they're playing it though. You cannot win this game, and the way to lose is easy: once you think about the game, you've lost. So I understand if you hate me right now. :) It is interesting thoughAways playing, never knowing. Honestly, you can't win the game, as everyone is going to die one day.
   This reminds me about this guy I know, Matthew. He was saying some things like: "Why bother breathing, if in the end we will die." "Why bother wearing clothes if we were born naked?" "Why bother being environmental friendly if everyone is going to die anyways when the sun runs out?"

 That is like saying, " Why bother trying to keep the HP Fandom going, if the books are all out?)  HP hater just don't know what they are missing out on. It makes me sad. :(

1 comment:

  1. i had been winning the game for 15 years. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete