a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Saturday, June 18, 2011

HP Part 2, Pottermore, and riots

So much news in Potter the last week! First off, the new trailer! I think it is fantastic. It gave me the chills when Lily was talking to Harry in the beginning. I usually hate it when Warner Bros uses older clips in movie trailers, but they did amazing this time. The movie has been rated PG-13 which sounds reasonable. The Battle of Hogwarts is a blood bath, so I think you need that PG-13 rating.

And of course, Pottermore. What is it? I don't know, but I will be tuning in on Thursday to find out!!

 I learned how to do archery at my camping trip, and I felt like Katniss Everdeen. :) And by the way, the Canucks lost the Stanly Cup, and apparently there were A LOT of riots in Vancouver. One dude died too.

No comments:

Post a Comment