a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Deathy Hallows Part 2

The new Harry Potter movie is coming out soon. ( You guys already know this, I know!) Am I sad? Yes and no. I'm excited for the movie, but I will be sad when it's over.
 The Harry Potter fandom is going to keep going strong until there are no more HP fans left. And you know that there will ALWAYS be Harry Potter fans. Always. I am probably going to be crying when I walk out of the theatre on July 15.  Other will be too. When I go see a Harry Potter movie, I love watching the audience. Because these are people just like me. Who love Harry Potter. And the Harry Potter fandom  is just going to get bigger, and bigger.And also, It is like what  Dumbledore said in Chamber of Secrets, " I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me..." The Hp fandom ain't going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment