a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Thursday, November 25, 2010

snOMG!

 It  snowed A lot.

  I awoke to see a white blanket covering the ground.I couldn't get my car to start.Almost got late for school.But don't get me wrong, I love snow.(In Canada, you're pretty much used to it by now.) Though I live in an area that doesn't get REALLY REALLY big amounts of snow. We get enough, but not overpowering, like in Alberta- negative 40-are they CRAZY?? Its around 15-25 below zero for this week and the wind chill really picks it up, frostbite is in the air.
  You know what else is in the air? Christmas!(For Americans it's Thanksgiving, but ours is already past) 
Christmas is a really great time of the year. Actually, I love Winter especially December and January Because:
Christmas eve-24th Dec
Christmas-25th Dec
Boxing Day-26th Dec
New Years Eve-Dec.31st
My birthday- January 8th
Best Friends birthday-January 16th
Friends birthday-January 17th

  So a lot happens in Winter for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment