a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Boy, I really need a Pensieve

  I'm like Remus Lupin.I am a coward like him.  I'm ashamed with myself and I don't like people being burdened my problems.  I am like James Potter.  I hate seeing people in danger, even my foes.  I'm like Ron, that prat. Finally, I'm like Dumbledore.I'm a fool who knows how to love.  A fool who would pick the Resurrection Stone instead of the invisibility cloak.A fool who is not comfertable with power. A fool who often puts herself down. A fool, who at times cares about personal glory more than her family, but deep I do love them. I'm not like Harry James Potter. I couldn't have made the journey across the forest. I wouldn't be brave enough to sacrifice myself. I not a wonderful, brave,brave person. But I want to. I want to be like Harry Potter. The boy Who Lived.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Very honest. I like it. I probably wouldn't be able to make it through the forest either.

    ReplyDelete