a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Holidays!

Hello! I bet you guys forgot about me, it's been so long. So, it's completly green where I lvie right now. I mean, what's the point to live in Canada if you can't even geta white Christmas? Sigh. I really hope we'll have some Christmas miracle, and have it snow.                                                                                        
What is your favourite holiday song? Mine would probably be "Christmas Lights" by Coldplay. But it's not really a happy song.

So Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ahw, it hasn't snowed here in The Netherlands either. I'll pray that it will snow where you live (: My favourite song is All I Want For Christmas by Draco and the Malfoys and Merry Frickin' Christmas from Frickin' A ^__^

    ReplyDelete