a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

   Hey blog! Do you still recognize me? Yeah, I know, I have kind of ignored for the past...month, but you'll forgive me, right? Right?

  One of my New Year's Resolutions was to take advantage of opportunities this year. Last week I was casted for a week-long production of The Emperor's New Clothes.  It's a children's story which was adapted into the musical theatre form. So all week after school, I was at rehearsals 'til 7:30pm everyday. The productions was very big, and I was VERY busy memorizing lines ( I had the lead, and I had to memorize my lines in a week.)

Over all it went well, and now I can get back to blogging.

Emails this year ( excluding social network updates) : 39
Books read so far : Lost count- I'll try and find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment