a blog for wizards and muggles who need a Pensieve for Potter

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2-0-1-0

   2010 was an amazing year. I found myself doing much more then I ever imagined myself. I started watching a whole bunch of You tubers and vlogs and realized that I've starting watching vlogs instead of T.V
I write music now and I guess this is how I express myself.
   So as I started counting down the seconds till 2011, I heard a boy outside talking to a star. It was strange, so I went and saw a little 7 year old wishing on a star. I didn't hear much but I could make out him talking about his dad dying in Iraq. His Dad was a soldier and he died. His Mother came out and they just stood there, hugging. I don't know why, but I couldn't tare myself away from that spot. I could here my sister telling me it was midnight, but to me I was more interested in watching that little boy.

Here's to a great year, and an even better one ahead. :)


xoxo Jasmine
I've decided to count how many emails I've received in 2011 and how many books I've read, just for fun.
Emails received: 5
Books read: 1
[Edit]: This was written on December 31/10, but my computer was being annoying.Again.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be a wizard-rocker but I can't write songs to save my life! Good luck in 2011 and I love the story about the lityle boy, that is seriously adorable

    ReplyDelete